The AIFS Value - Why Study Abroad with AIFS?
AIFS is recognized as a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. With more than 50 years of experience, we have the resources and experience to provide what our students want and need in a study abroad program, and to safeguard their welfare around the globe.
Unlike many other study abroad programs or independent study options, AIFS program fees are guaranteed in dollars. Our program fee is also all-inclusive, making it simple for you to live and study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer.
AIFS offers a wide range of unique programs in Asia, Australia, Europe, South Africa and the Americas. Most AIFS campuses offer courses in English or in foreign languages from beginner to advanced levels, so you don’t even have to know a foreign language to study abroad.
The following are included in your program fee. We invite you to compare our included features with those of any other organization.
- All programs include housing and a meal plan. In many countries, students can also choose to live in a homestay, independently or in a residence hall.
- AIFS-organized social/cultural activities and field trips to help you learn more about your location and complement your academic studies.
- Round trip airfare* (if selected; a no-airfare option is also available)
- Student Advisory Center with advice on budget, travel, tours, flights, etc.
- AIFS support services to help you with financial aid transfer, academic advice, visa assistance and more.
- On-site Resident Director and support staff for guidance in issues relating to health, academics, language, cultural differences and more.
- Transcripts for transfer credit to your home college or university.
- More than $600,000 in grants and scholarships awarded annually
- Published program fees are guaranteed, providing protection against currency fluctuations
- AIFS does not assess a fee to participants who pay by credit card, providing hundreds of dollars in savings