European Art & Architecture: Overview
Program at a glance
- 4-week comprehensive survey of western European culture emphasizing art and architecture
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Earn up to 3 semester credits
- Study in London (6 nights), Amsterdam (3 nights), Paris (5 nights), Lucerne (2 nights), Venice (3 nights), Florence (4 nights) and Rome (4 nights)
- Program fee includes housing, some meals, excursions and cultural activities, and more. Optional travel package available.
- Transcripts issued by Richmond, The American International University in London, a U.S.-accredited university
- Visas not required for U.S. citizens. Non-U.S. citizens need to obtain visas as required
Application and scholarship deadlines
- The application deadline is March 15.
- AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships available. The scholarship deadline is March 1.