Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Program: Overview
Spend 3 weeks at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre where you will have the unique opportunity to study intensively with actors, directors and other theater practitioners on site in this remarkable location.
Program at a glance
- Study on-site at the Globe Theatre
- Work with professional theater practitioners
- Participate in movement and voice workshops, and scene rehearsals
- 3 weeks in London
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- 2.5 minimum GPA required
- Earn 3 semester credits
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, meal plan, cultural activities, and more. Optional AIFS Flight Package available.
- Transcripts issued by Richmond, The American International University in London, a U.S.-accredited university
- Students can participate in session A and/or C of the Richmond, The American International University in London summer school before and/or after the 3-week Globe Education course for a maximum of 12 credits. See courses offered.
Application and scholarship deadlines
If you are traveling on an AIFS Partnerships faculty-led program through your home institution, see the AIFS Partnerships website.