AIFS Program at a Glance - January Term 2020
- 3-week January term study abroad program in Prague, Czech Republic
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (GPAs of 2.7 and above will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, a meal plan and cultural activities, and more. Optional AIFS flight package available
- Earn 3 semester credits
- No previous Czech language study required
- Courses offered in Art & Architecture and History; taught in English
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Comprehensive Insurance and assistance package
- Transcripts issued by Charles University
Visas are not required for U.S. citizens for less than a 3-month stay. Non-U.S. citizens are responsible for obtaining a visa as required.
Meet Your Admissions Officer
1 High Ridge Park
Stamford, CT 06905
Phone: (800) 727-2437 ext. 5062
I graduated from Eastern Connecticut State University with a BS in Communications and a minor in Philosophy in 2014. During my junior year I was fortunate enough to spend a semester abroad in Florence, Italy. The entire experience truly changed my perspective on life. After graduating, I decided to travel as much as I could and pursue a career in international education. For the last three years I have worked as a Placement Specialist for AIFS' high school exchange program, Academic Year in America. I am excited to continue my work by helping students get the most out of their study abroad program and bring them the same amazing experience that I had.
Your Admissions Officer is available to guide you through the admissions process and answer any questions you have about studying abroad on this program.