Study Abroad in Limerick: Overview
Spend 3 weeks in the third largest city of the "Emerald Isle," which has long been a popular destination for Americans and visitors from around the world.
Program at a glance
- 3-week summer study abroad in Limerick, Ireland
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors (high school graduates and freshmen considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 required
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, meal plan, visits to Dublin and Limerick, excursions and cultural activities, and more. Optional AIFS Flight Package available.
- 3 credits awarded by the University of Limerick
- Courses in art history, creative writing, cultural studies, engineering, film, law, literature and social sciences
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Transcripts issued by the University of Limerick