Study Abroad in Paris: Overview
Spend 4 or 6 weeks taking in all that Paris has to offer in "La Ville Lumière" (the City of Light). Through the years, the city has drawn intellectuals, free-thinkers, artists and revolutionaries. Paris is one of the world's major global cities with a strong influence in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science and the arts.
Program at a glance
- 4 or 6 week summer study abroad program in Paris, France
- Open to high school graduates, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- No previous French language study required
- Program fee includes tuition, housing in a Parisian home or student apartments, meal allowance, excursions and cultural activities, and more. Optional AIFS Flight Package available.
- 4-week students typically earn up to 8 credits, 6-week students typically earn up to 10 credits
- Courses in French language, civilization and art history, plus optional wine tasting, cuisine and fashion classes
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Transcripts issued by the Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne