Study Abroad in Paris: Overview
Spend 3 weeks taking in all that Paris has to offer in "La Ville Lumière" (the City of Light). Through the years, the city has drawn intellectuals, free-thinkers, artists and revolutionaries. Paris is one of the world's major global cities with a strong influence in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science and the arts.
Program at a glance
- 3-week January term study abroad in Paris, France
- Open to high school graduates, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 required (lower GPAs will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Program fee includes tuition, housing in student apartments, a meal plan, excursions and cultural activities, and more. Optional AIFS flight package available.
- Earn 3 semester credits
- No previous French language study required
- Study the history and architecture of Paris at the prestigious Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Transcripts issued by the Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne
Application and scholarship deadlines
- Application deadline: Space available.
- Final payment deadline: November 15