Study Abroad in Cannes: Beyond the Classroom
The mild climate of the French Riviera is ideal to enjoy outdoor life and swimming in the Mediterranean Sea is a favorite activity! To help you get a true taste of French culture, a wide range of cultural activities and excursions are included in your program fee. Additional events are available at a small additional cost. Previous activities have included:
- Museum visits to some of the Riviera’s many museums
- Boat trip to St. Marguerite island
- Visit to Cistercian monastery on St. Honorat Island
- Boat trip to St. Tropez
- Excursions to Monaco, Nice, Gorges du Verdon (French Grand Canyon), St. Remo (Italy)
- Half-day sightseeing to Antibes and Biot; Perched villages or Grasse
- Afternoon at the cinema, to see a movie in French
- Ice cream or Crepes afternoon – French speaking only!
- Fireworks display
- Farewell party
Please note that students may be asked to pay a small additional fee for some of the activities above.