Study Abroad in Cannes: Overview
Spend 4 or 6 weeks in this sunny international resort on the Mediterranean shoreline. A former fishing village, Cannes boasts some of the most beautiful scenery in France. It is a unique balance of a cosmopolitan city with a relaxed attitude of a seaside resort.
Program at a glance
- 4 or 6 week summer study abroad program in Cannes, France
- Open to high school graduates, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Earn up to 7 semester credits
- No previous French language study required
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, meals, excursions and cultural activities, and more. Optional travel package available.
- Courses offered in French language, plus non-credit cultural enrichment activities
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Transcripts issued by the Collège International de Cannes. Transcripts may also be obtained for a $100 fee from Chapman University, Orange, California