Institute of Education Program: Overview
Spend 4 weeks in London, a city with a population of over eight million, which boasts culturally rich museums, art galleries, famous theaters, concert halls and historic buildings. Earn 3 credits studying Schools and Educational Change in England at The Institute of Education (IOE), one of the world's leading centers for educational development and teacher education. Spend 2 weeks in a placement in a London school gaining practical experience and working with local teachers.
Program at a glance
- Study Schools and Educational Change at The Institute of Education (IOE)
- 4 weeks in London including 2 weeks placement in a London school
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- 2.5 minimum GPA required. Lower GPAs will be considered
on a case by case basis
- Earn 3 semester credits
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, some meals, cultural activities, airfare if selected, and more
- Transcripts issued by the Institute of Education
Application and scholarship deadlines
- This program is closed.
- AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships available. The scholarship application deadline is March 1.