Internships in London: Program Fees
AIFS All-Inclusive Program Fee: $14,495Fee Includes:
- Tuition—up to 15 semester credits (subject to course selection)
- Housing in University approved residence halls
- Meals—10 meals per week in the student cafeteria, 5 breakfasts and 5 dinners, Monday through Friday (additional meals may be purchased in the cafeteria for about $14 per meal)
- Cultural activities
- Volunteering in the local community (visa required)
- Comprehensive insurance and assistance package
- Services of a pre-departure Student Advisory Center and on-site Director
- Pre-departure handbook
- Optional: 3-day visit to Paris for a supplement of $445
Please note fee does not include the non-refundable $95 application fee and $250 refundable damage deposit. Students taking this standard option are responsible for making their way to and from campus by the scheduled program dates.
Program with optional AIFS Flight Package
For your convenience, AIFS will arrange your round-trip airfare (including all fuel surcharges, taxes and fees), meet you at the arrival airport(s) and provide transportation to and from the program site on scheduled arrival and departure dates. Prices for this option include: All-inclusive program as specified plus...
- U.S. to London
- London U.S.
- Airport transfers
- Airport to Campus
- Campus to Airport
The prices with airfare listed are subject to change. The flight and transfer portion of the fee will be confirmed at time of invoicing. (Program fee is guaranteed.)
|Fall or spring semester|
If you are traveling on an AIFS Partnerships faculty-led program through your home institution, see the AIFS Partnerships website.