Study Abroad in Prague: Overview
Spend 4 weeks in the capital of the Czech Republic, a city built of picturesque towns, each of which still retains its own character. Find yourself in a city rich in culture, where aspiring young American writers and artists gather, jazz musicians improvise in the open air, locals sip coffee in art-nouveau cafés and clubs stay open until dawn.
Program at a glance
- 4-weeks summer study abroad in Prague, Czech Republic
- Open to high school graduates, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- 2.5 minimum GPA
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, meal plan, excursions and cultural activities, trip to Kraków and Auschwitz-Birkenau, and more. Optional AIFS Flight Package available.
- Earn up to 6 semester credits
- No previous Czech language study required
- Courses are taught in English in art history, film studies, history, literature and political science
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Transcripts issued by Charles University