Study Abroad in Viña del Mar: Overview
Viña del Mar, Chile´s premier beach resort is considered the ideal home for college students as it offers the safety and charm of a smaller community town while providing the modern facilities and attractive atmosphere of an exciting city. Come and experience the hospitality that Viña del Mar is famed for by practicing your Spanish with the locals!
Program at a glance
- Academic year, fall or spring semester
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors
- 2.5 minimum GPA required
- Up to 15 credits per semester
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, meals, cultural activities, excursions and insurance. Round trip travel option available.
- Courses offered in English in business, economics, film, history, literature, marketing, political science, sociology, and Spanish language
- No previous Spanish language study required
- Community volunteer opportunities available
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Visa must be obtained upon acceptance
- Transcripts issued by Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez