Study Abroad in São Paulo: Overview
Spend 5 weeks in South America’s most influential country, an economic giant and one of the world’s biggest democracies. The multicultural metropolis is the economic and cultural heart of Brazil with the highest national consumer market and a vibrant fashion and music scene.
Program at a glance
- 5-week summer study abroad in São Paulo, Brazil
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 required
- Program fee includes tuition, housing, a meal plan, excursions and cultural activities, trips to Juquehy Beach and Embu das Artes, and more. Optional AIFS Flight Package available.
- Earn up to 8 semester credits
- No previous Portuguese language study required; however, students must take a Portuguese language class plus an elective taught in English in business and economics
- The local AIFS Resident Director and staff organize cultural activities and housing, act as a liaison between students and the university, and are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Transcripts are issued by Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado