Study Abroad in Sydney & Fiji: Program Fees
AIFS All-Inclusive Program Fee: $18,995
- Tuition—up to 15 semester credits (subject to course selection; including Pacific Studies in Fiji)
- 11-day Pacific Studies Program at the University of the South Pacific, Fiji
- Housing—in a single room in a town house with en-suite facilities at Macquarie University Village
- Meal allowance—to subsidize breakfast and lunch or dinner
Monday through Friday
- Cultural activities such as: a performance at Sydney Opera House, weekend trips and sporting events
- Public transportation allowance
- Volunteer program in local community
- Comprehensive insurance and assistance package
- Services of a pre-departure Student Advisory Center and an on-site Program Coordinator
- Pre-departure handbook
- Optional 5-day visit to the Great Barrier Reef for a supplement of $995
Please note fee does not include the non-refundable $95 application fee and $250 refundable damage deposit. Students choosing the standard option are responsible for making their way to Fiji and to and from Sydney by the scheduled program dates.
AIFS Program with optional AIFS Flight Package
For your convenience, AIFS will arrange your round-trip airfare (including all fuel surcharges, taxes and fees), meet you at the arrival airport(s) and provide transportation to and from the program site on scheduled arrival and departure dates. Prices for this option include: All-inclusive program as specified plus...
- U.S. to Fiji
- Fiji to Sydney
- Sydney to U.S.
- Airport transfers
- Fiji to Campus (Fiji)
- Campus to Airport (Fiji)
- Airport to Campus (Sydney)
- Campus to Airport (Sydney)
The prices with airfare listed are subject to change. The flight and transfer portion of the fee will be confirmed at time of invoicing. (Program fee is guaranteed.)
|Fall or Spring semester|
Please note fee does not include the non-refundable $95 application fee and $250 refundable damage deposit.