Study Abroad in Perth & Fiji: Program Fees
AIFS All-Inclusive Program Fee: $16,495
Students who do not wish to receive the meal allowance will pay a reduced fee of approximately $15,595
- Tuition—up to 15 semester credits (subject to course selection)*
- Housing in a double room in a university apartment with other students
- Meal allowance to subsidize breakfast and lunch or dinner Monday through Friday (valued at $900*)
- Cultural Orientation and activities
- Public transportation subsidy
- Volunteer program in local community available
- Trips to Fremantle, Cottosloe Beach, Caversham Wildlife Park and others
- Computer access and e-mail at Murdoch University
- Comprehensive insurance and assistance package
- Services of a pre-departure Student Advisory Center and on-site Program Coordinator
- Pre-departure handbook
- AIFS Flight Package
- Pacific Studies Program at the University of the South Pacific, Fiji ($1,495)
- Excursions to South West Australia ($300) and North West Outback Trip ($855)
*Students who do not wish to receive the meal allowance will pay a reduced fee of approximately $15,595
Please note fee does not include the non-refundable $95 application fee and $250 refundable damage deposit. Students choosing the standard option are responsible for making their way to Fiji (if they select the optional Pacific Studies Program) and to and from Perth by the scheduled program dates.
*Students choosing the optional Pacific Studies program in Fiji ($ 1,495) will earn an additional 1 credit.
AIFS Program with optional AIFS Flight Package
For your convenience, AIFS will arrange your round-trip airfare (including all fuel surcharges, taxes and fees), meet you at the arrival airport(s) and provide transportation to and from the program site on scheduled arrival and departure dates. Prices for this option include: All-inclusive program as specified plus...
|Flights for Optional Fiji/Perth program
||Flights fo Perth program
|Airport transfers for Optional Fiji/Perth program
||Airport transfers for Perth program
The fees below do not include the cost of the optional Pacific Studies Program. Students selecting this option must pay an additional $1,495. The prices with airfare listed are subject to change. The flight and transfer portion of the fee will be confirmed at time of invoicing. (Program fee is guaranteed.)
|Fall or spring semester|
Please note fee does not include the non-refundable $95 application fee and $250 refundable damage deposit.
*Students who do not wish to receive the meal allowance will be billed approximately $900 less than the fees listed.